Name: Eric Vigo
Position in Now. Here. This.: Lighting Designer
1) What is your spirit animal and why?
A Garden Snake. They're thin and kinda sneaky, but not scary. Also I like snakes.
2) What is your favorite section of a museum and why?
Earth sciences. I like rocks and that's where they keep the rocks.
3) What does the phrase "more life" mean to you?
More time with family and friends. More time doing what we love instead of what we're told we should do. More moments of silence to appreciate what's around us.
4) What is your most embarrassing middle school memory?
Getting shot down by my first crush. Shot down in flames.
5) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go back to Paris to enjoy the city again and revisit the Louvre. (That's one museum you just can't see all of in a day.)
What does the phrase #morelife mean to you? Share and let us know! #NHTChi #bpbco
The Chicago premiere of Now. Here. This. runs July 22 - August 21 at Rivendell Theatre in Chicago's Edgewater neighborhood. Click HERE for tickets.
Brown Paper Blog
Making theatre. Writing about it. Announcements & interviews.