1. What is your favorite memory from high school?
Our trip to the Edinburgh Theatre festival. How they allowed high-schoolers to run around Scotland alone is beyond me, but I'm glad they did!
2. What is your least favorite memory from high school?
Getting in trouble for staying out all night that one night... sorry Mom and Dad!
3. What was your most played song/album/singer when you were a teenager?
Jagged Little Pill
4. What was your favorite movie from your teenage years?
Drop Dead Gorgeous
5. If you had to give yourself a superlative in high school, what would it have been?
6. If you had to give yourself a superlative now, what would it be?
Most likely to plan a year in advance
7. If you could go back to high school, what would you differently?
Join choir before my senior year
8. Describe your teenage fashion sense in five words or less.
Theatre T-shirts and wedge heels
BPB Yearbook: A Throwback Cabaret will be presented November 9th at 7 PM and November 10th at 8 PM at Davenport's Piano Bar & Cabaret (1383 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago). Tickets are $15 and there is a two-drink minimum.
Brown Paper Blog
Making theatre. Writing about it. Announcements & interviews.