1. What is your favorite memory from high school?
The European trip with my French class.
2. What is your least favorite memory from high school?
My time on the volleyball team. I was horrible at sports and during a game a girl on the opposing team saw that. She kept serving the ball directly to me and I kept missing. Over and over. I think the coach finally took me out once I broke down into tears. Yeah, fun times. I wonder what that girl is doing now….
3. What was your most played song/album/singer when you were a teenager?
Anything by Duran Duran or The Cure. Also, The Music Man and Fiddler on the Roof soundtracks. I had eclectic taste! And I still love the classic musicals.
4. What was your favorite movie from your teenage years?
West Side Story
5. If you could go back to high school, what would you differently?
Oh my. So many things.
6. Describe your teenage fashion sense in five words or less.
Plaid, wool uniform, and penny loafers. Amazingly, my penny loafers lasted all four years. I think I burned them in a ceremony after graduation.
BPB Yearbook: A Throwback Cabaret will be presented November 9th at 7 PM and November 10th at 8 PM at Davenport's Piano Bar & Cabaret (1383 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago). Tickets are $15 and there is a two-drink minimum.
Brown Paper Blog
Making theatre. Writing about it. Maybe some hilarious Youtube cat videos in between.