1. What is your favorite memory from high school?
Having ALL IN THE TIMING presented at the 2003 Illinois High School Theatre Festival. It was the first show I ever directed, and boy, did the bug bite.
2. What is your least favorite memory from high school?
Uniforms. Thanks, Catholic education.
3. What was your most played song/album/singer when you were a teenager?
The Producers Original Cast Album, RENT Original Cast Album, "Stunt" by Barenaked Ladies, Weezer's Blue Album.
4. What was your favorite movie from your teenage years?
American Beauty. Still my #1.
5. If you had to give yourself a superlative in high school, what would it have been?
Most Creative or Most Artistic ... which is high school code for "we think he's gay but he's too young to know it yet."
6. If you had to give yourself a superlative now, what would it be?
7. If you could go back to high school, what would you differently?
Unequivocally, my private journal would remain private.
8. Describe your teenage fashion sense in five words or less.
BPB Yearbook: A Throwback Cabaret will be presented November 9th at 7 PM and November 10th at 8 PM at Davenport's Piano Bar & Cabaret (1383 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago). Tickets are $15 and there is a two-drink minimum.
Brown Paper Blog
Making theatre. Writing about it. Announcements & interviews.