1. What is your favorite memory from high school?
From dating my first gay guy, to always getting cast in the chorus of musicals, to watching fist fights in the hallways, high school was a BLAST.
2. What is your least favorite memory from high school?
Getting beat up by a gang.
3. What was your most played song/album/singer when you were a teenager?
Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morissette
4. What was your favorite movie from your teenage years?
Heathers and Drop Dead Gorgeous
5. If you had to give yourself a superlative in high school, what would it have been?
Most likely to compete in a beauty pageant.
6. If you had to give yourself a superlative now, what would it be?
Most likely to laugh at her own jokes.
7. If you could go back to high school, what would you differently?
Hopefully realize that I don't need to try and be perfect. Annnnnd, I would fully run the mile in my freshman volleyball try-outs, instead of walking most of it. Hey… a 13-minute mile is good, right?
8. Describe your teenage fashion sense in five words or less.
Stilettos and tote bags
BPB Yearbook: A Throwback Cabaret will be presented November 9th at 7 PM and November 10th at 8 PM at Davenport's Piano Bar & Cabaret (1383 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago). Tickets are $15 and there is a two-drink minimum.
Brown Paper Blog
Making theatre. Writing about it. Announcements & interviews.