1. What is your favorite memory from high school?
I was a big ol' Drama Nerd, so I'd have to say the late nights spent in the auditorium, and being onstage with my friends were my favorite parts of high school.
2. What is your least favorite memory from high school?
I've mostly forgotten about the bad moments, but Driver's Ed was a horrendous experience for me.
3. What was your most played song/album/singer when you were a teenager?
Joni Mitchell's Blue album, Mama's Gun by Erykah Badu, and Inside Wants Out by John Mayer. Also, lots of Rent and The Last 5 Years.
4. What was your favorite movie from your teenage years?
American Beauty, Waiting for Guffman, and I'm the One That I Want.
5. If you had to give yourself a superlative in high school, what would it have been?
Most I HAVE REHEARSAL
6. If you had to give yourself a superlative now, what would it be?
Most Needing to Chill the Fuck Out
7. If you could go back to high school, what would you differently?
I would have done more research about colleges before applying to them, and spent more time working and less time "being bored."
8. Describe your teenage fashion sense in five words or less.
You Wore THAT to School?
BPB Yearbook: A Throwback Cabaret will be presented November 9th at 7 PM and November 10th at 8 PM at Davenport's Piano Bar & Cabaret (1383 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago). Tickets are $15 and there is a two-drink minimum.
Brown Paper Blog
Making theatre. Writing about it. Maybe some hilarious Youtube cat videos in between.