1. What is your favorite memory from high school?
Performing for an audience in my first high school play.
2. What is your least favorite memory from high school?
3. What was your most played song/album/singer when you were a teenager?
Lotsa showtunes with an emphasis on Kander & Ebb.
4. What was your favorite movie from your teenage years?
Village of the Damned. The 1960 version. Though I'll add the most true to life film I've seen in a high school setting was 1999's Election.
5. If you had to give yourself a superlative in high school, what would it have been?
6. If you had to give yourself a superlative now, what would it be?
Least likely to attend a high school reunion?
7. If you could go back to high school, what would you differently?
Not let anyone scare me away from trying gym and sports.
8. Describe your teenage fashion sense in five words or less.
BPB Yearbook: A Throwback Cabaret will be presented November 9th at 7 PM and November 10th at 8 PM at Davenport's Piano Bar & Cabaret (1383 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago). Tickets are $15 and there is a two-drink minimum.
Brown Paper Blog
Making theatre. Writing about it. Maybe some hilarious Youtube cat videos in between.